Monday, December 10, 2007

Cinderella...

Tadi pagi gak sengaja aku dengar lagu ini lagi...
Gara gara Asya lagi asik pilih lagu di Youtube.
Judulnya Cinderella by Sweetbox.
Lagu ini pernah jadi soundtrack of my life and my friend jaman SMA...hahahhaha

Mau tahu kenapa lagu ini jadi soundtrack me and my friend?
Baca deh lyricsnya...

Here I am, trying to find my way,
I've kissed so many frogs but I never found a prince.
I think they lied, I was promised much more than this,
where's my happy ever after all?

Cinderella is the queen of a kingdom,
Cinderella got the dreams she was dreaming,
I wanna know where is my happy end?
Cinderella got a prince and a kingdom,
Cinderella got the dreams she was dreaming,
I wanna know where is my fairy-tale?

Something's wrong 'cause all my glass shoes break,
and no once ever helped this damsel in the stress,
the hell it is, I'm not gonna waste more time,
I won't wait and fight, prince show me!

Cinderella are you really that happy?
Cinderella are you really that lucky?
I wanna know is your life like you dream?

And i send this lyrics to my best friend and she said
"huaaaaaaaa, you just made me sad!where is my prince dina?"

No comments: