Sunday, November 05, 2006

Pengumuman!!!!


Pengumuman!
Besok gue ulang tahun,…and this the list ! Kado yang gue pengen… Isinya :

  • Sepatu
  • Tas
  • Lingerie
  • Gaun
  • Voucher perawatan di impression sebanyak 10 kali perawatan
  • Parfum Rapl Laurent yg blue
  • Seperangkat kosmetik SKII
  • Bla…bla…bla…

I was sent the list to many friend, and they reply my msg like this:

  • “ehem… did I know you?”
  • “loose my number!”
  • “Dasar perampok!”
  • “ I Think hell was full, so you come back…”
  • “would you to bed with me first?”
  • “Dina mana ya? Dina gila itu bukan?”

Hahahahaha, dasar temen temen gila! Katanya teman senasib sepenanggungan… gak ada yg terbukti nih…
Hhhh, nasib…

Btw, this morning I got big surprise…
Somebody told me that he will give a“gift” tomorrow…
Sneak peak please….hihihihih…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.